2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My doppelgänger......Drew Carey?


Well, the post I promised on Facebook yesterday didn't publish for some reason and its sitting in the Windows Live Writer draft box a jumbled mess...sort that our later. it was a piece on the German P-38/P1 pistol on case the suspense was killing you.

Anyway, here's something else to ponder.   Started a diet last month and am down about 24 pounds, give or take a pound, as of today. I Went to lunch with a friend who said she thought I looked like Drew Carey now. My first thought was "I had to lose 20 pounds just to look like Drew Carey?

Drew, like myself, is a veteran. He was a Marine 30 some years ago while I was Army flavored. Yes, we are both sexy beasts but is there really that much of a resemblance?





No comments: