2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hi...

I'm Huey, I have a blog here that apparently I have forsaken and left go for a while.... to be fixed.

Actually I was working on a post on Mr. Colin Noir, the newest NRA spokesperson and the fact that he is a black man and how that has caused some stir online by people for and against guns.  Like I said I was working on it and then he came out with his own video that pretty much said most of what I was putting to the keyboard....



I have stated before that the 2nd Amendment applies to all Americans regardless of race, creed, religion, class, political views or what have you.  Go ahead and search for that, you'll find it here.  For those that think that the color of a person's skin has a direct correlation on how they should think...well, get over yourselves....

More posts tomorrow....going on a writing binge tonight to finish up some stuff that has been languishing in the drafts folder...

No comments: