2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, April 8, 2013

So, I had this itch....bought a M9

Well, sometimes you just gotta scratch....

Since all M9/92FS are basically the same, I just found the most kick ass pic of one I could....

Bought a M9 this weekend against the future sale of my Glock 19.  What? Selling a Glock for a M9?  Yep, I love the 19 and if I could only have ONE gun that very well may be it, but the truth is I own several/many, and the G19 has kind of turned into a safe queen.  Mad Ogre has been writing about a renewed love of the M9/92FS since this fall and I guess I just kind of wanted to shoot one again too. I have shot one in the service before, matter of fact first time I ever saw one was when it was placed in my hands for qualification and I got an expert with it (its not THAT hard!).  Some things I like about it, some I don't an some are just meh.  What I got to say I like about it is this, its a full sized pistol that really sops up the recoil of the 9mm, even in +P loads. 

More to come, just wanted to tease you a bit.

No comments: