2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

You want to know why I DEMAND the right to own a gun?

..because animals like this roam our streets with them!!!

Baby Shot in Stroller by Criminals Angered that Mother Didn't Have Any Money..

It's simple, shoot a baby and get killed yourself....

I do not wish to use the image of this young child to further what some might see as my own political agenda so I will not post his pic, but to say the least, looking at him and thinking what these bastards did makes me sick to my stomach.

As long as criminals like these two future felons roam the streets with weapons I too will DEMAND through my government the right to defend myself with one.   I am not saying a gun in the hand of the mother would of changed this outcome, but I am sure that not having one definitely excluded any outcome that would of resulted with the killers being shot in the head and not her son.  


No comments: