2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My witty FaceBook banter...


Penned this in the parking lot after having to deal with a douche who not only cut over 6" from my front bumper but then after I honked at him got along side me and threatened me with a.....shovel?  Or at least the handle of one protruding in the front street between him and his mate.  Seriously, the guy got along side my passenger side and I could see him mouthing "F*#k You!" while thrusting the end of this shovel or rake or whatever at my direction.  Seriously?  I have pointed out in some post about how a shovel is a legitimate hand to hand weapon and all but really....part of my witty FaceBook reply...

I got your plate # too.... Oh yeah, and a Glock... Last time I checked Glock beats shovel....and most things really...it's like rock ....nothing beats rock.....paper beats rock?..,.no, rock beats the crap out of paper....ever see anyone put a piece of paper on a rock as a " rock weight"?...yeah, me neither

Kind of making some satire in that, but seriously, in this day and age where CCW licenses are at an all time high you would actually try and start a confrontation like that...and bring a shovel to a gun fight?  Not like that I would of satisfied his desire to have a mano-a-mano talk like that, but jeez....


No comments: