2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

K31 order canceled....

Called SAMCO and cancelled my order for a K31.  Got some bad news last week in regards to my wife's employment so I had to reign in the spending on it.  Damn, really wanted this rifle too....

One better day soon hopefully....


4 comments:

Ret Redhat said...

Doing whats right for family will pay off in long run. Best wishes for fast full recovery

Hoosier Jeff said...

Sorry man, it sure sucks to have the old gun fund slashed.

Huey said...

Thanks guys...it was Bittersweet when I called and answered...and sweetly bitter when I realized despite sitting on hold to talk to a live person that they DID NOT cancel the order and UPS will be dropping it off tomorrow.... Since I bought it with my 03FFL its not like I can sell it to pay it off...well, there goes any money I had set back to to to the OGCA show in March...still need to attend to get my membership card from my application last month.

CGM said...

My wife has already designated February as a "no gun buying month". Oops...