2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Another cool license plate sighting...

Saw this coming into work today (got the zoom on the iPhone, I don't normally travel that close behind someone....need room to turn out if need be, defensive driving 101)...I am assuming this is gun related...but hell, I got a guy at work with Gaston's last name that is a liberal anti-gunner so you never know....

And this of course got me thinking about this again....Glock 30S



But my money went to one of these last night....Swiss K31!


Gotta love that old wood....

2 comments:

Ret Redhat said...

Entering I-71 n/b from I-270 w/b near Sharon Woods? Amazed ODOT allowed that tag in this PC era

Huey said...

this was actually I-71 SB from Polaris coming up to I-270...but yeah!