2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful...

I have shown this pic before and probably will again...Thanksgiving Day Camp Arifjan Kuwait, 2006



I have an awful lot to be thankful about this year....and most every year

  • A great family
  • Great friends
  • A job
  • The fact that despite some misgivings, we once again as a country elected our government without bloodshed.
  • My freedoms I hope the above mentioned government will continue to uphold.
  • and much more..

And now I am thankful for a G21 Gen4 that made its way into the safe today also...


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: