2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Walking...Mist?


On Sunday night I was watching part of a movie called The Mist based on a Stephen King story (and a pretty good adaption I might add) after the season 3 premier of The Walking Dead when I noticed something that caught my eye.  As I turned the channel to the movie I saw Lori Holden (Andrea) and Jeffrey DeMunn (Dale) from The Walking Dead handling a pistol asking if anyone knew how to use it.  At first I thought that somehow web episodes of TWD were being shown on the channel showing back stories to the main plot line and then I realized that both actors had been in this movie before joining the ensemble of TWD.

No big revelation of course, just kind of cool.

Andrea and Dale in happier times...you know...before he got an appendectomy from a zombie and all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

There is also Melissa Suzanne McBride in this Movie !