2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, September 3, 2012

And the one camo to rule them all is.....MULTICAM

At least to my readers it is...the results



Fairly close poll on this issue, half expected a bunch of Marines from The Duffle Blog to come over here and kill the competition but that obviously didn't happen...

I am glad the Army is using Multicam in Afghanistan vs. the ACU pattern I wore...just seems to work better.  Of course no camo is going to be effective when your supposed Afghan allies are shooting you in the back from a few feet away!!

ISAF = I Shoot Afghan Fucktards

No comments: