2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Slipstream...you heard it here first...

well, maybe you did....

I have taken more than one post to talk about how much I like Slipstream Lubricant by my buds at Crusader Weapony.  It's seriously good stuff.  Guns And Ammo have taken notice too... I got an email this afternoon from them with their "8 Gun Accessories You Didn't Know You Needed" and guess what was #7?   Slipstream!  Order yours today before the deluge of requests hits Joe!

And again, I gain nothing by promoting their products financially, Joe and George are just solid guys I respect and I really do love their product!

No comments: