2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Houston PD Video on active shooter responses...

Damn good video, well worth your time...



I like the fact that they show the guy walking past a "no gun zone" type sign in the beginning and don't make any statement about guns being the cause of these events.  I have no issue with the fact that none of the employees seem to be armed...in most corporate environments you will find strict no gun policies in effect.  This is a realistic reflection of that fact.

Compare this vid to the post I did a while back on responding to active shooters.... I like to think sometimes I can figure stuff out without being told.

No comments: