2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sad news in the extended blog family

RIP Mike Scoggin 1965 - 2012
Mike and Heather

I have jokingly called the local Columbus band AthenA (fronted by my friend Heather) as the "offical" band of the blog.  I have posted about them a couple times, used their music in a video or two and went to a show last summer at a local bar.  It's been posted that the lead guitarist, Mike Scoggin, passed away unexpectedly.  I only met and spoke to Mike that one time but he had read and liked this blog the same way I have heard and liked his music.  My heart and prayers goes out to his family and friends.


No comments: