2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Minimum Wage Historian on Russian Snipers...

One of the regulars over at WTA, Zack Hill (brother of Mad Ogre Hill) has a couple of neat blogs he does, one of which is called Minimum Wage Historian.  He's got an article up today about Russian Snipers in WWII and it has a couple of passages on the Mosin-Nagant rifle.  Being I love my Mosin I had to pass this little literary gem onto you all.

For a little more info on the Mosin-Nagant rifles, check out this long lost post I did on them here..


No comments: