2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cruffler at last!

I finally got my 03 FFL for Curio and Relics on Monday! (Word to the wise, if you don't get your within a couple of months call them!) Today the first batch of envelopes went out to J&G, Aim and a few others.  After a couple of weeks I am going to "test fire" the license, how?  With one of these...a Nagant 1895 revolver..

Yeah sure its ugly, has a horrible trigger pull, under powered, of relative little value as a collectible piece, but its a start.  And besides, it compliments my Mosin-Nagant M44 carbine as well as the other M-N I plan on getting (another 91/30).  Hopefully after these there will be a Tokarev, SMLE and maybe another SKS down the road for me!

1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

Bout damn time!!! lol