2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Seriously...WTH?

My friend Steve sent me a link to an Armslist add today selling a Kel-Tec P-3AT for $200 down in Cincinnati...this is the pic that went with the ad...


Seriously, WTH?  Steve my friend, I don't know if the pic was supposed to be humorous, but I would RUN from any negotiation with an individual that duct tapes anything like that to a shotty and posts it without a humor disclaimer!

3 comments:

The Zombie Hunter said...

the photo may be the disclaimer itself. scary setup eh? lol

$200 is hard to resist, too bad the warranty only applies to 1st owners.

I guess if you know a good gunsmith you could get by.

Huey said...

I should point out that while the stated warranty is for the original owner, Kel-Tec has made many exceptions, myself included. Called them when I bought my last P3AT because it was having ejection problems just to make sure I was ordering the right part..even told the lady on the phone I bought it used...she insisted on sending the parts to me free, including shipping...yeah only a couple of bucks but still...see if many other manufacturers do that...

The Zombie Hunter said...

That is really great news!

proof that solid customer service will always beat whiz-bang marketing in the long run. one of the reasons why I'm a happy owner of that cool little pocket .380 of theirs.

cheers