2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ruger isn't the only one busy....

A few weeks ago I posted that Ruger had stopped accepting new orders on firearms from vendors after a huge backlog of orders overwhelmed them.  Apparently there are production issues (if you want to call them that) at the S&W plant as well.  The folks over at Cheaper Than Dirt (who I have bought more than my fair share of swag from) posted about it on FaceBook....

Well, that's two of the biggest manufacturers at wits end trying to keep up with orders.  I chalk it all up to a combination of 2A activism creating new gun owners and a partial fear with the elections coming up that if the POTUS gets re-elected he will unleash AG Holder on the 2A like everyone thought he would in 2008, that was an unpleasant time.  I have said before that if the POTUS was going to go after gun ownership it would be as a lame duck in his 2nd term.  Hope I'm wrong...

Thanks for the info CTD....may be stocking up on ammo real soon with you....

No comments: