2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Poll Results - Does the LCP really need a laser?

Close one here, with 51% of you agreeing with me that is doesn't..


Well, I guess that enough of you disagree with my assessment of the pistol and its role with a laser that I will keep it around for a while, doesn't cost me anything to do so and maybe I can try it out some more.  Not going to actually put in on my pistol for now, just add it occasionally to shoot with.  I have many more holster choices without it anyway...

Thanks to all that voted!

..oh, and it looks like I don't have to worry about changing my truck's plates in the new poll!



No comments: