2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, April 9, 2012

The M&P Shield...leaked photo?

The Firearm Blog got a good scoop here.... They have what is supposedly the pistol S&W is going to announce tomorrow, the M&P Shield, a single stack 9mm...check it out.



Color me interested! I used to own a few M&P pistols (M&P40 and M&P40c) but went with Glocks due to the better trigger, I hear they fixed that with later models.  I have a LC9 now as my primary CCW and probably won't be replacing it, but I am really curious to see how a single stacked M&P would feel in the hand and how much the backstraps would change that feeling.

As always, nice job TFB, wish I had the inside info you get.

No comments: