2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, April 13, 2012

AND THAT MAKES 1,000 POSTS!!

Well, that last post make 1,000 of them you will find posted on this blog going back to "Guns And Butter" on May 15, 2008.  Wow, that's a lot if I do say so myself.  Sure, they all haven't been great exposes that have challenged my readers to use their brains too much, but there have been a few in that pile that are pretty good.

Running this blog has been a chore, pain and tortuous affair at times.  It has also been a blast too.  I have met some great people through interactions revolving around my content and I have learned as much as I have tried to expound myself from many of you.  As always thanks to taking the time to stop by and read a few words I may have scribbled down for your reading pleasure.


No comments: