2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, March 12, 2012

The Walking Dead....whoa....

Wow, the show is picking up now...Shane tries to pull a fast one on Rick and pays dearly for it...the virus or whatever it is now can be transmitted without bites....Daryl is THE MAN....and a big zombie onslaught is set for the season finale next week...

My guess is the virus is in the water and is activated by chemicals released when you die....but that is only my guess. I didn't read the "graphic novel" so please don't spoil it...or spoil it..I am not one of those that get butt hurt by those.

And I like the small group therapy taking out zeds with tools...found this at Lowe's the other day...its called a brush ax...I would call it a zed head removal tool... Old Herschel has got to have some of these laying around...

Seems like it would work fine...

So RIP Shane, Dale, Sophia and whomever else finds themselves sans heartbeat after the season finale...


2 comments:

George Hill said...

I have a Brush Axe just like that... It's also called a Fushard. It's scary effective on dead tree limbs.
I need to paint it something fittingly scary.

p6talon said...

I also have one of those brush axes sitting in a corner. I've had it for years before Walking Dead became a hit, and I've always reffered to it as my "in case of zombies axe"