2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ohio Vets pay attention...

I worked on a post last night for an hour and Blogger pooped and lost it all....but thankfully my friend Heather was nice enough to post a pic of herself in Vet garb that I can post....her picture is (arguably) much nicer to look at than anything I would post of myself on here....

Sorry guys, she's spoken for...and in German no less...

...and yes, that is her hat.  Heather is the lead singer for AthenA that I have profiled here on the blog and also is a fellow veteran.  Her day job while not touring Europe and the Far East with the band is working for the Ohio Department of Veterans Services.  This agency was formed a few years back combining veteran services offered from various sources within the state into a central resource for vets to tap into.  If you're a veteran in Ohio and need some help with establishing or obtaining veteran benefits look them up on the web at

http://dvs.ohio.gov/

And thank you to all veterans!!

No comments: