2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day!

I got some Irish blood in me...hell, today EVERYBODY has a little in them.  I am on antibiotics right now so green beer is not in the cards for me today....lets see if I can still get in the spirit...


(Foliage) Green hat and green shirt.....check


Green CETME, Green AR....check



Celtic tattoo with my daughter's Irish sounding name....check....


Seems like the tradition is upheld this year....

And please, from a previous post...notice the addition of facial hair...wife hates it...shooters love it...and in red none the less on St. Patty's Day!

Have fun and be safe tonight folks...remember, guns and alcohol never mix!!

No comments: