2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Disappointed..

Disappointed for a few minor gripes here on the gun front....

My C&R FFL license has still not arrived, and the supply some of the pistols I want to collect are starting to dry up!  It seems when I look it up online people report anywhere from 6 days to 6 months to get it back...just one of those bureaucratic mysteries...

Secondly, bought some items from CountyComm, to include my most excellent Maratac iPad bad. I got most of them but a silly 1 qt. canteen was not included in the package I bought.  I contacted the company customer service rep, twice, and each time he assured me that it was being taken care of.  Here it is weeks later and I haven't heard a thing.  No "its on backorder" or "sorry, we are sending you a credit", nothing.  It was only a few bucks and I won't lose any sleep over it, but here is a company I have recommended both on this blog and on other forums and in person and I get crappy customer service.  Not happy.

Other than that...still a "meh" day

1 comment:

Huey said...

After writing their customer service again I got a message back saying the item was being refunded..good enough for me...