2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Missing email...

I swear I had an email on my iPhone earlier this morning from one of you that included a link to a Uncle Ted video...somehow I cannot locate it on my phone now, I am thinking I might have fat fingered it into oblivion by accident...I wanted to use the email in a post.

If you sent me this email, I apologize.  Could you please kindly recompose and send it to me again.

Thanks,

~Huey