2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, February 20, 2012

Man Cave visitor.

My sister-in-law came over this weekend with my nephew to visit.  He and I sat in front of the tube for a while playing xBox and then I gave him a guided tour of the man cave, aka "Der Bunker".  I think he enjoyed the visit...and don't worry safety Nazis, I checked and double checked it clear before I handed it to him for the picture...and the blade is "issue sharpened".. = no razor sharp edge!



Start 'em young so that they respect firearms and don't fear them.  How young?  That's a parents responsibility and not mine to determine when best to introduce the next generation to firearms.  I think my wife and I have come to a understanding that when my daughter is 12 and able to do a project for 4-H on them that she will get on the range with me.  Your mileage may vary and that's fine.  As long as its done safely, shooting sports can be an enjoyable past time for the entire family to enjoy.

I think one of these will be under the tree for my daughter in the years coming...


No comments: