2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm back....

Miss me? Probably not but I had a good time in Orlando anyway.....

Even found some time to sharpen my shooting skills in Frontier Land at the Magic Kingdom...



Also practiced my field camo at Gatorland...

And got to check out the National Guard car at the NASCAR place at Universal Studio's City Walk...

All in all a great time...

Had time to throw a couple of posts out via the iPad while I was gone but nothing major...

...and it looks like the 1911 is beating the crap out of the G21 in the poll....man I may have to pull it early out of mercy to Glock unless the numbers change in the next few days....

Anyway, more posts coming up this week than last!


No comments: