2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, February 17, 2012

The Glock 911

Read this post from The Mad Ogre, all will become apparent....


Some damn good logic there George.... if the Glock is so messed up as some people would have you think, then why the hell would it still be used as much as it is?

Disclaimer:  as you might well guess, I am an unabashed Glock user on this site...G34 and G19 in da' house!  My personal favorite things about it? 1) the pistol fires every time I pull the trigger without fail, and 2) only 34 parts, in a SHTF type scenario I can work on it myself since I have a stockpile of parts for it.


No comments: