2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting tired of waiting on the C&R license...

 Been over 2 months now and I know that is about normal....and I did have that one little screw up on my part I had to correct and resubmit...but I have read other people's accounts of how they got them in a month or less!!  Every day I go home expecting to find the postman has delivered an envelope with it in it so I can start mailing copies to J&G, AIM Surplus, CTD and other places to start buying stuff....I already have my eye on a few C&R eligible pieces and look and research more and more every night...sooner or later I will break and buy one without the license anyway...online prices seem to be better than what I can generally find around these parts, as well as available inventory....

Still tired of waiting....screw it...going to buy a Mosin today.....

The Kinks, one of the leading bands of the British Invasion way back when...

5 comments:

Adam said...

Prepping for those ROK M1s?

JesseL said...

I've had my C&R for 3.5 years now and the only firearm I've bought with it was a Steyr M95 (and I got it at J&G which is just up the street - all the C&R saved me was filling out a 4473), BUT it has saved me tons by getting me dealer pricing at places like Midway and Brownell's.

Huey said...

@Adam...sort of....CMP will ship to your door regardless and the Camp Perry store is only a few hours away anyway...still crossing my fingers on the Korean deal

@Jesse. Aim Surplus is about 1.5 hours from here...dealer pricing?!? Hmmmmmm.....me like....be sure to check out the blog.... Little Enfield Tanker post

Huey said...

Forgot to say the Enfield post is tomorrow

JesseL said...

I can't wait!