2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, January 26, 2012

You might be a country lawyer if.....

From my friend Katie's FaceBook page....West-By-God-Virginia resident and fellow veteran...
  "You know you are going to be a country lawyer when your Mom keeps asking you about what kind of gun you want for law school graduation (because the rest of the family is asking her). I guess a set of pearls is just out of the question. BTW, I knew the answer right away. :)"
Personally my guess for what she asked for...
 

No comments: