2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Free Glock book drawing over at ENDO...

Win this book over at ENDO here...

All you have to do is leave a comment with a valid email address...simple.

I will probably buy this whether I win it or not....

3 comments:

tvlady said...

Hey Huey - Thanks for posting the ENDO giveaway of my husband Paul Barrett's book on Glock. If you'd like to embed a video of Paul shooting a Glock and talking about the book, here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liL-aKRBD-4

And here's the link to buy the book:

http://fb.me/1xRuoJJRc

Huey said...

thank for the info tvlady, I will wait until the ENDO contest is over and then buy it if I don't win... you husbands film excerpt makes it seem like a really interesting read...

check out tomorrow mornings blog post...

tvlady said...

sounds good Huey. Thanks! TVL