2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, December 22, 2011

My dreams may be answered after all....


Maybe a M1 Carbine in my future after all....still on my wish list to get!

Korean M1's and maybe even M1 Carbines to be imported back to the US afterall?  Could Be...

State Reconsiders Ban on Korean-Owned M-1 Garands


All in all some good news.  I live about 2 hours door-to-door from Camp Perry CMP. I hear this happens and there might be a "personal day" in my future...

No comments: