2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Magpul shotgun pics...

I got to admit, I was a little excited when I first heard a few days ago that Magpul would be introducing a line of accessories for the Remington 870..saw some pics on The Firearm Blog  and went to Magpul's website to check it out....found this....

First reaction....meh.

I am more interested in the forearm than the butt stock, but overall just not that into it.  The forearm looks like it will except the MOE rail sections which is a cool way to mount lights and stuff on it if that is your thing. The forearm is what I would expect from the same folks that made the MOE furniture for my M4gery..but the butt stock...don't know if I like that yet.  I think maybe I would of preferred more of a skeletonized MOE looking stock or something.

Still, I am sure that they will make the bling-bling heart of every mall ninja in America happy with it and make some cash in the process...

But seriously, meh...don't think either of these items will improve my 870 much over what it currently has on it...have a side mounted shell holder on it as well....

1 comment:

Mark H said...

870s are the Black and Decker of social shotguns. Hans Vang at Vang Comp Systems in Chino Valley AZ can work some magic on an already great blaster. Yeah. I am gettin' one!pidect