2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, December 30, 2011

Knife on your back? Are you nuts?

Check out this image, especially what is circled in purple...its a Cold Steel tanto I believe...


This is a still pic from a YouTube video from a guy who does a few reviews now and then on that site.  A lot of you probably know who it is, I am not going to drop names though.  No need and I don't want to possibly start a flame war over something so trivial as this.  Its just I cannot fathom the location of that knife in the pic.  My thought on this WTH?  I have trained and worn body armor and I would never think of putting a knife in that location.  I can't see how reaching over your shoulder for your knife would be beneficial in any sense of the word.  The vest he is wearing does have gear attachment point there, but I think that site is better suited for a radio or other such devise that you set once and forget.

Nothing against this individual, hey, he's out there testing gear and equipment like I wish I had the time, resources and location to do so.  Its not like I am throwing stones in a glass house here, he and I are at totally different levels in this public forum 2nd Amendment stuff...fact is we are both working at the same goal, to provide the best possible information and opinion available to anyone that will listen to us...a lot more people watch and listen to him than me...so win for him on that count.


1 comment:

RangerPel said...

Perhaps it's a kydex sheath and doesn't have a snap or tie down and can be accessed by simply pulling it out.