2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hitler on Americans, the Glock and the .45



Some stuff is so funny even if you know its coming...but surprise Pel, not what you were expecting! (inside joke there) Hey, even old Adolph had some reservations about the Glock at the end there...5" Kimber in a Cross breed..I just about shot iced tea out of my nose when that went across.

For those not into the video joke here, its a German film done about the end of the 3rd Reich.  Since the film was done in German its become an internet "meme" to go ahead and subtitle stuff onto the clip with the over-the-top acting.  Truly some gems have come out of this little piece of film over the past couple of years.

For the record, in the "Glock vs. 1911" debate that seems to be forever ongoing, along with the "9mm vs. .45" debate, I stand on the sidelines.  In my world both can coexist in harmony in my safe.  Now that being said, in the end a G19 is what most likely will be on my hip headed into judgement day, but that doesn't mean we all just can't get along in the meantime.  While the Glock has its faults for sure, mine have always been reliable and I like the fact that I can totally tear then down and replace any part in them on my own.  My 1911, not so much...but there is nothing else like shooting a fine 1911 either.

To prove my point, take a look at this still from my Regent 1911 review video on YouTube...

Yep I am doing a (mostly positive) review on a 1911 under a Glock poster. That's just the zany, paradoxical world I personally inhabit.  If you guys want to start a 1911 vs. Glock war in the comments section go ahead...I love both.

Oh, and almost forgot...burn in hell Adolph..

1 comment:

MSgt B said...

Win!

I'm still chuckling....

"Call H&K and order the P30..."

OBTW - Glocks suck!