2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feel good post of the week...8 year old thanks soldiers at Atlanta Airport..

Check this out....love this kid!

(Can't embedd the video, just go to Fox's page and view it)
8 year old welcomes soldiers in Atlanta.

I remember being in that very same spot by the USO lounge where he is shown, now when I was there this kid would of been 2 or 3, but its nice to see some kids getting it right from the start.  I hope I get the chance to repay this kid his kindness to other soldiers somewhere down the line if he does enlist.


No comments: