2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We are so screwed....

Saw this on the way home today.....

Look closer....
BRAAINS!!

Yep...the undead have learned to drive...so much for our advantage in mobility.  That's all I need, a zombie hit wagon bearing down on me with a bunch of zeds looking for a big fat snack...

3 comments:

Grampa Caligula said...

Hey! That's my car!! Coool!!

Grampa Caligula said...

Hey!! That's my car!! Coool!!!

Huey said...

No way! Awesome....that was a "man why didnt I think of that!" Moments when I saw you! Thanks for being a good sport!