2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Dear Santa.....all I want for Christmas is....a machine gun...

Ha Ha...the Scottsdale Gun Club had an event where you got a chance to have your family picture taken with Santa and the firearm of your choice....man, the anti's are going to love this...some examples!



even a vid...




Honest, my wife would kill me if I suggested this for us....


And I bet you guys and gals didn't even know Santa was a bad ass!!...or that they used Hesco barriers at the North Pole!


No comments: