2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kudos all around...

When folks and companies do the right thing and I hear about it
I like to crow about it....

This round of kudos goes to:

Springfield Armory: Kev bought a brand new XD 5.25 .45 a few weeks ago that came with a bonus offer of 3 free mags. He filled out the rebate form online and A WEEK LATER he had a box with his free mags in it! Wow! That's fast service. Kudos!



Ruger: Got my 10/22 back from th factory. Against my expectations Ruger only replaced what was broken and I got my rifle back in the same config it was shipped in. This is the before shot if the rifle....which is the same as is now! Kudos!



The Powder Room: Thanks to Steve at The Powder Room (my LGS), they got my rifle shipped to them from Ruger since they changed the reciever and hence these rial number. I needed to do a 4473 and background check to get it back. Steve waived the. Ormal transfer fee since he recognized me as a repeat customer. Thanks and kudos!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: