2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, September 16, 2011

Almost to 250K page hits...

...it sounds more impressive to say "a quarter million"....

Actually the actual counts is somewhere North of 278K at this point but I am using the public counter for "record"now.  Hard to believe it was only a year or so ago I broke 100K and thought that was a big deal...

Not a lot by contrast to many other sites that get that many in a week or less, but still, for a old fart like me typing away at home in Ohio I appreciate every one of the folks that take the time to look at this blog...yes, even the ones that don't see eye to eye with me sometimes.

Right not I am getting between 700 - 900 hits a day, somedays bouncing up above 1,000 if I get an article that provides link backs if picked up on some forum (such as the Mall Ninja vs. Fudd post).  I know not all of them are "quality" hits with many (if not most) simply clicking away as soon as they get here...but some of you do stay...thanks!

All of this while my writing is in a relative "low ready" state of production....

Keep the hits coming folks, almost there!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and am back at least 3 times a week. I am just one of many from FL. Keep up the good work.