2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11....ten years gone..

Well, not too much I can add to the 10th Anniversary of the attacks that hasn't been already said somewhere else I guess...you should all know my feelings by now, if not, check out my post from 2009, seems to be popular the last 48 hours or so..

...see you tomorrow...





















(The above pic is from the 5.11 Never Forget line of gear.  5.11 Tactical will donate all profits from the sale of these 9.11 Collection items to the National Law Enforcement Officer’s Memorial Fund and the FDNY Foundation. good stuff...great intentions)

No comments: