2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Top Shot custom Glock...Salient Arms International...

Saw a blurb yesterday that Top Shot was going to be using a G34 for one of its elimination challenges tonight. Watched the part of the show that the challenge took place with the Glock...it was not your typical G34 by any means...


I was like "WTH?" so I looked up "Salient Arms"...found a guy posting on a Calguns forum that had bought one...check it out...all yours for around $2,400 including the base G34 itself...


This thing is maxed out to the..well, max! Just look at it, you can barely tell its a Glock anymore, the slide looks like its had a severe once over with a dremmel and saw...nice piece...

Man, compare that against my G34 that comes in at around $900 including LEO/.MIL discount, Sevigny sights, tungsten guide rod, custom back plate, grip panels, competition holster, and extra mags....makes it look kind of puny now, don't it? But then again, with the extra $1500 I could almost buy another 3 or 4 Glocks!! (or one fairly nice 1911!!)


2 comments:

Glockman75 said...

I was definatly caught of gaurd with that G34. I was also like WTH!?! I also started looking around the net on wo made the slide. Beautiful gun and I'd love to have it ,But it's a bit outta my price range. I think I'd have to save a bit more and buy a LWRC!

Huey said...

Ha ha agreed! Were you just watching the rerun on the History channel? I was!