2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sometimes you eat the bear..sometimes the bear eats you...


OK, posting has dropped off a bit the last few days...my bad. Work is kind of busy right now and I am lacking the energy to put into doing research and writing at night before I hit the hay for the next day. Yeah, pretty much everything I post is written the night before and I try and spread them out over the next day by picking random times
that pop in my head to post stuff later at.

Anyway, still working on quite a few subjects to rant about in the near future...just waiting for the energy...man, getting old(er) really takes a lot of wind out of your sails....just how old am I getting? ...well, take a look at this pic taken a few weekends ago up at Lake Erie...

Happy 50th Tom!

thats me on the left with my first Squad Leader, Tom, in the middle and first Team Leader, Dave, on the right. 20 some odd years ago we were all full of p&v, were trim and could run and hump hills all day with full packs....obviously not so much anymore....old grunts never die, we just get...well....older....


No comments: