2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, August 5, 2011

No post for you!


Sorry gang, no posts today (well, other than this one I guess), maybe tomorrow as well.

Worked late last night, went to my kids end of Bible School presentation and when we got home I was so tired I actually backed my truck into my house! DOH! Decided the best course of action at that point was just to get to bed.

I'll get something hammered out tonight and Saturday for a (rare) Sunday post on here.

Catch ya' later.

~Huey

2 comments:

Hoosier Jeff said...

Dang, that doesn't sound fun at all! How much damage was there?

Huey said...

Well Jeff, more than I thought...the garage door was already dinged up from a previous incident and we actually have one on order now (thank god I didn't run into that!)..the truck has some dings and dents which I wasn't going to fret over too much after I cooled down (my wife, the country gal, says that the truck now looks like, well, a truck!) but it seems I bents enough of the bumper or whatnot that when I open the gate it lifts off the hinge...now I got a feeling that isn't going to be cheap to fix...