2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Little stuff…

Off today to get the oil checked on the dipstick by the doctor (apparently the cholesterol level in my blood is so high its now classified as “chunky”) and get a new garage door installed. You would think I would have time to blog, but sadly no….just some random thoughts and stuff to throw out there to the masses….

Facebook

I got a group under Huey’s Gunsight on Facebook, feel free to ask to join, I don’t reject anyone (unless they are clearly a dick). I don’t link every article on here to there, but it’s a place that if you want to start up a dialog you can.

The Shotgun post…

I re-read it and its sucks!! Sorry! So much left out or glossed over, I will redo it and add a bit more info…got distracted writing it due to….

Sons of Anarchy

I had heard of this show, which is about an outlaw motorcycle gang that runs illegal guns and also a small California town. Never really had a desire to watch it until that sheriff in Arizona credited for making people “Mexican carry” like the guy that shot his wee-wee of in Chandler, AZ. Started watching it and now I am hooked!! It’s like The Sopranos meets Easy Rider. I am amazed how much FX gets away with on the show for “regular” cable…available on Netflix, of course…

SONS OF ANARCHY: L-R: Ron Perlman as Clay Morrow and Charlie Hunnam as Jackson "Jax" Teller. CR: Mike Muller / FX

Finally got the Ruger 10/22 off to the factory to get fixed…

bad barrelRemember the bad chamber issue with the barrel from the new “tactical” carbine? Cost $25 to ship it insured to Ruger. Don’t know why it took so long to get off of my ass and do that…now for the wait to hear from Ruger..

I hope they don’t charge me to replace it…that would suck, especially after being recently spoiled by Kel-Tec.




Going to do something I have not done in a long while…

Shoot steel! Yay, it seems like I always have something going on with the family or what have you or am just not motivated to do it. This Saturday is different, first time all year that I have gone. With this infrequency of participation it makes me question having the G34 in the safe…. And in case you forgot what me at steel looks like..

now…off to mow the lawn….

No comments: