2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Kel-Tec comes through!

p3at

I recently posted about my extraction issues I was having with the used P3AT that followed me home from the store last month and the excellent customer service I got from Kel-Tec that sent me a new extractor and spring for free. I installed them last week and just got a chance to take it to the range today. IT WORKED!! BOOYAH!! A half box of ammo went downrange without a hitch. First time out I couldn’t got more than a few rounds without a FTE failure.

Thanks Kel-Tec! The P3AT has earned the right to be one of my carry guns in my CCW toolbox!

The P3AT is simple to operate,small (knife in the picture above was added to show scale), lightweight and, with modern .380 rounds, capable of being a potent means of self defense when all non-violent options have been exhausted.

Video below!!

(I should point out in my own defense that the group I shot was using the full long and hard trigger pull all at once for each shot, like you would if you actually had to draw it. I can group much better with it at 3 yards if I "stage" the trigger right below where the slide meets the frame before each aimed shot..)

No comments: