2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Had a dream last night...



I was back in Kuwait or somewhere over there...I was back in the military and was sitting in a truck. I had on body armor my nothing else on....just my birthday suit and IBA....just like everyone else in my dream...and I mean EVERYBODY, GI Joes and GI Janes alike. That was weird. Instead of an M16 or M4 I was carrying some type of compressed air gun that shot needles with paint balls attached to the end. Apparently both the enemy and us used them and when you were shot you simply walked off the battlefield and went home.

Instead of hummers and tactical trucks we drove around in those tram cars that you ride to and from the parking lot at amusement parks and such. I remember eating but can't recall what my dream put in my stomach, it was something pink I think. Oh, and officers wore their rank tattooed on their ass.
strange dream because nothing out of the normal ever happens in Kuwait...

We were headed into "battle" in the tram cars in the middle of the desert (just like the Kuwait I remember) when I woke up....

Now that was weird....aside from wearing nothing at all everything else was different from my last deployment.

Can't wait for tonight....

Football season is just ahead, Go Bucks!

No comments: