2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

COD Jeep and new Resurrection Pack…

Saw this in the parking lot earlier this week when I was off work. I actually talked to the owner who said that he bought it that way from Jeep. The Jeep is a vehicle featured in the Call of Duty games and this is a kind of unique marketing tie in. I have seen Eddie Bauer vehicles sold by Ford, somebody sold a Warner Brothers themed mini van and I know Chevy sells a Transformers package with their Camaro, but this is the first time I can recall seeing something linked to a video game.

IMG_0496

IMG_0497

And just a reminder that the new expansion pack for COD called Resurrection is available for download and purchase this Tuesday, 8/23.


1 comment:

Kevin Delaney said...

If you hadnt posted that i would not have know about it...I have been out of the loop for a while. Definatly goign to pick that up. The moon looks fun!