2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Big hunk o' steel

A friend let me borrow this to shoot....it's a S&W 686 .357 magnum from sometime between 1992 -1994 based on the sights and wood grip...it's a hand cannon of the first degree...



Something about the heft, feel and look of a fine piece of quality steel just makes me smile. Makes me really regret selling my Ruger Security-Six..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I owned one of these at about that time. A really nice shooting iron. I wish I hadn't sold it. I really want that S&W 1006 in 10mm, though ;-) . Still have the 10mm, but wish I had the 686 too.