2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sure its hot but….

Sure its hot but…

  • Its not 135 degrees and sandy as hell…..
  • I am not wearing ACU’s and body armor..
  • I am not “marinating in my own juices”…
  • The chance of being shot or blown up is 0% right now…
  • I am not 5,000+ miles from home…
  • My daily existence doesn’t rely on KBR…
  • I don’t have to worry about erratic Kuwaiti drivers…
  • I’m not carrying a firearm…oh, wait…scratch that…
  • GO1 is now “GO none” for me…beer me please….
  • My duty roster is run by my wife, not First Sergeant….

foot%20patrol

A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS AND GIRLS SWEATING YOUR ASSES OFF FOR ME RIGHT NOW OVERSEAS!!!

No comments: